Hmm, none of the buttons seem to do anything.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
I reread this poem recently and it inspired a game.
The intended experience is for two players to play on one keyboard. If you touch hands it's okay, good fences make good neighbors. You can also play by yourself.
Move along the wall and patch it up. Once a rock is gone, it's gone. Nature's first green is gold, ya know?
The demo is 1 year long; the full version goes until you lose. I imagine 100% of the money I make on this game will go toward buying baby formula, so consider that before supporting.
Feel free to share your highscore and experience! This was originally supposed to be a chill experience but I couldn't help myself, I added a score :\
~~~Humans who helped me make this~~~
- Robert Frost: "Mending Wall"
- Tree trunk by Johann C. Shoot'em up graphic kit: http://opengameart.org/content/lpc-a-shootem-up-complete-graphic-kit
- Trees: formconstant
- Snow: Created by Jordan Irwin (AntumDeluge)
Canonical link: https://opengameart.org/node/109748
- Top Down Sprites:
- Hot coffee: Created by Otoniel Reyes
- Mike Tanner and Calvin Dupee - Chopin 8-bitifying.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: